Smart Home SolutionsSmart Home Solutions is a team of skilled professionals specialising in the design and delivery of Electronic Lifestyle Systems. We pride ourselves in maintaining unparalleled standards for technical excellence, innovation and customer satisfaction.
Smart Home Solutions is seeking a highly motivated technician to install and commission Audio-Visual, Lighting Control, Security and IT systems.
If you have a passion for the many facets of the integrated home, a focus on high end audio visual systems and believe you can cut it with one of the premier Design & Installation teams in the industry then your bell just rang.
Located in Alexandria, Smart Home Solutions is a boutique design & engineering company delivering total technology solutions for the luxury home market throughout Sydney and regional NSW.
As part of a small and exclusive team You will be working with leading Architects, Designers, Developers, Builders and other trades on behalf of an exotic mix of client’s. In this role you will be assuming responsibility for all aspects of installation and commissioning of equipment for these discerning clients.
The successful candidate will be required to have;
- proven experience in installation of high end Audio Visual systems
- drive, energy and enthusiasm to deliver excellent customer outcomes.
- the ability to work unsupervised
- a strong willingness to learn excellent written & oral communication skills
- a friendly, professional personality and manner
- excellent computer skills
- a driver’s license
- ACA Cabling License (open or restricted) / White Card
Proven experience in the installation any of the following disciplines would be an advantage but not essential.
- structured cabling systems and data networks
- AV Control systems – Crestron / RTI
- lighting Control systems – Dynalite / Cbus
- security systems
Any Cedia accreditations will highly advantageous.
An electrical contracting background or programming skills in home automation would also be highly regarded.
The position offers a competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience and skills and includes a fully maintained vehicle, phone etc.
This is a great opportunity to work within a small, well established organisation that has been at the forefront of the Smart Home industry for many years.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.