JFK AutomationJFK Automation are leading integrators of residential & commercial automation & audio visual systems. We have a long-standing reputation for the highest standard in design and installation of structured electronic systems.
Based in Neutral Bay, Sydney, JFK Automation are leading integrators of residential & commercial automation & audio visual systems. We have a long-standing reputation for the highest standard in design and installation of structured electronic systems.
Due to growth in the business, we are currently seeking an Estimator/Project Coordinator to join our established team. The key responsibilities of the role include:
· Coordination and management of multiple install projects, ranging from small scale AV to multi-system home automation systems
· Ensuring integrity of system design is maintained
· Ongoing development of client, contractor and supplier relationships
· Purchase orders and stock management
· Project documentation
· Systems quotations, estimates and proposals using D-Tools software (training provided)
To be considered for this position you will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the residential audio visual industry. Career change candidates may also apply, but must be able to clearly demonstrate an aptitude and passion for consumer electronics and an outstanding work ethic.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· An in-depth understanding of consumer AV products and related systems,
· Exceptional organisational skills (and relate to previous work experience) and a fine attention to detail
· A desire to achieve very high standards in their work
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· An ability to maintain accurate project documentation
· Excellent time management skills
· The ability to assist the project managers and sales staff to drive projects while maintaining budgets and timeline
· A professional, positive and reliable work ethic and a “can do” attitude
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Experience of control systems with particular knowledge of Control4, Savant, Lutron and Dynalite
· Knowledge of Home Theatre products and design
· Familiarity with IP networking, lighting control, security, access control and CCTV.
All applicants must possess a valid Australian Driver’s License.
International candidates are encouraged to apply; work visa sponsorship may be considered for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package, as well as a company iPhone. Salary is negotiable based on experience and as such there is not a minimum or maximum salary package set for this role.
If you are looking for a new, challenging career and want to work as part of a young, dynamic team in a cutting edge industry then we are waiting to hear from you.
If you fit the above criteria, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Only emailed applications will be accepted. Potential candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.