Extron AustraliaExtron started with a single product in 1983, and has since developed thousands of innovative AV solutions for a diverse and demanding global marketplace. We design and manufacture AV components that work together to convert, switch and distribute signals, and control entire AV systems from a single interface. Our products enable effective communication in a variety of presentation environments, such as classrooms, boardrooms, houses of worship, lecture halls, and control centers. Today we have 30 offices worldwide, and back every product we make with uncompromising service, support, and solutions. Extron Australia remains focused on maintaining sound relationships with industry professionals, providing consistent levels of product support, service and training. Involvement within the local industry helps identify and increase understanding of emerging trends to help facilitate new products and solutions. Worldwide within the Audio Visual Industry, the Extron name is synonymous with quality and service.
With Extron Australia’s continued growth we are now looking for a new member to join our Canberra Technical Support Team.
As a results-driven AV Professional, you will use your extensive knowledge of audiovisual system design to coordinate Extron technical support in Australia. Your ability to communicate clearly, calmly identify and problem-solve AV systems in a timely manner will also make you the first point of contact for technical support. As the technical lead, you will also be responsible for reporting and sharing information with the technical group on product applications and solutions.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Sound knowledge of commercial audiovisual technologies and applications
- Minimum of 5 years professional AV Industry experience
- AV System Design and Integration knowledge
- Certifications and programming experience with leading industry AV Control System
- Excellent time and project management experience
- Strategic thinking, planning and execution
- Professional presentation and representation skills
- AV fault diagnosis and problem solving
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Relevant AV Industry Experience
- Excellent PC skills – Outlook, CRM, Extron Software
If you are looking for new challenges, personal growth and the opportunity to join a successful team, we have the right position for you
Only applicants with relevant industry experience and Australian residency will be acknowledged and eligible for this position.