CommBox Pty LtdCommBox is an Australia designer and manufacturer of multiple product suites including Control Systems and Interactive Touchscreens for corporate and education environments.
CommBox is an Australia designer and manufacturer of multiple product suites including Control Systems and Interactive Touchscreens for corporate and education environments. We are currently looking for a friendly, technically-minded and enthusiastic individual to join our team as technical support. Applicants must have good attention to detail and be self motivated as the role requires you to work both as a team and autonomously on cases.
This role is an introduction level and reports directly to our operations manager. Some training will be provided. Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30pm to 5pm
· Excellent Communication
· General Computing inc. MS Office Suite
· General Windows & Mac OS inc. device setup, video and audio settings
· Audio Visual knowledge advantageous
· Logical understanding & patience for troubleshooting
· Current NSW Drivers License & own vehicle
· Diagnosing Audio Visual installation (cabling) issues
· Diagnosing hardware issues
· Testing hardware
· Customer Support
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted applicants will be contact by phone to organise an interview time.
No recruiters please.